Any, non-commercial, organisation wishing to erect a promotional banner can apply to the Town Council using the form below. Prior to completing and returning the form, please ensure that you read our Terms & Conditions first. These are located at the bottom of the form.
The completed form, plus a copy of your Public Liability Insurance certificate, must then be returned to the following address:
Mr Jonathan Ansley, East Grinstead Town Council, East Court Mansion, College Lane, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 3LT
Or, alternatively, email the completed form to: email@example.com
The locations where banners can be placed are as follows:
- Railings outside Lloyds Bank
- Railings outside Howard Cundy
- Railings outside Constitutional Building
- Railings opposite Robert Dyas
- Railings at the junction of Holtye Road and Blackwell Farm Road
- Railings opposite the Library Buildings
Please note that at certain times of the year, i.e. Bank Holidays, space can be very limited. Please, therefore, ensure that sufficient time is given when booking space. All completed applications are dealt with on a “first come, first served” basis.